beryl

Michael W. Holdeman lists at ptfd.org
Sun Dec 3 21:24:07 UTC 2006

I am attempting to set up beryl, I got it working sort of but if there are any
windows open when beryl starts the window decorations disappear, since I
frequently need to leave konqueror sessions open and have them reload on teh
laptop when I next start up this is not working well.
After some googleing I found this,

http://ifacethoughts.net/2006/11/25/beryl-on-kubuntu-edgy-eft-610/

which I really like as you basically now have kde or kde-beryl at your
disposal, and it should start beryl before kde, so it should solve my
problem, however whenever I try and log in to the beryl session kde won't
start, I just get kdm again.

Anyone have any ideas?

Mike