Mouting a second hard drive

Richard cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Aug 19 18:50:35 UTC 2006

Well, I can see the info, in disk & filesystems,
however, how does on mount the second drive,
and where does one mount the second drive (folder)
--
when using ubuntu ( I would give it a name ) eg: 80gb, and mount point would
be in "File System" folder. then I would edit fstab file, to add the mount

Now kubuntu does it different, I can edit the fstab via disk & filesystems,
however where does add the  "name"

Any help would be appreciated.
Rich