Zire 31 working with Dapper anyone ?

Ylan Segal ylan.segal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:56:07 UTC 2006

Anita Lewis wrote:
> Are you using a hub?  I think that is my main problem.
>
> Anita

I am coming in late to this thread, so this may be of no help at all,
but I also had problems with a USB hub and got it fixed by patching the
kernel (in my case, the hub was being recognized but anything connected
to it wasn't):

https://launchpad.net/bugs/53293

Note that that patch has been committed to the ubuntu kernel but I think
it was done after the latest kernel release so the latest kernel in the
repositories probably doesn't have it.

Hope I didn't send you off in a wild goose chase.

--
Ylan