Zire 31 working with Dapper anyone ?

Roshan Mansinghani rosh1182 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 23:53:52 UTC 2006

First, a clarification.  Pilot-link is a suite of command line tools that
allows you to interact with Palm devices.  KPilot is a KDE application that
utilizes the pilot-link suite to connect to Palm Pilots.  Hence, they are
not the same.  Indeed, if you are having problems in kpilot, you should
first make sure everything is working using the pilot-link suite of tools.
PIlot-xfer is one tool from the pilot-link suite.

Now, try the following and post the results:

{TYPE, do not run, the following command in the CLI}
sudo pilot-xfer -p /dev/ttyUSB1 -l
{Press the hotsync button, then wait 1 second, and run the above command}