Slowness of Quanta

Thomas Olsen - Instantiate-IT tanghus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 17:37:13 UTC 2006

On Sunday den 13. August 2006 19:04, Robert Tilley wrote:
> Quanta for my Dapper Drake box is quite slow to respond at times.
>
> Simply clicking on a lower/higher line to position the cursor can take 10
> seconds.  Typing something can last for 6-7 seconds before the characters
> appear.
>
> I've mentioned this on the list before.  How can I accumulate enough info
> about my system and installation of Quanta to file a report?

From the Quanta+ list:

----[snip]--------------------------------------------
Re: [Quanta] Quanta Has Become Very Slow to Respond
From:
Robert Tilley <tilleyrw at cfl.rr.com>
  To:
quanta at mail.kde.org
  Date:
Tuesday 01:47:05

The problem seems to have been resolved by "apt-get remove --purge quanta" and
then "apt-get install quanta".

I guess that means a config file was the root of my evils.

--
Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen