rsync probs

Ron Morse rmorse32 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 10 17:11:06 BST 2006

I use kdar on Kubuntu Dapper.

Works without drama and doesn't have problems with .files.
However, I run a very simple setup and my primary backup
device is a different physical drive in the same box.

I use two different profiles. One does a full backup on
~/home and the other is a differential.

The full profile gets run once a week then manually burned
to DVD for off-site storage. The diffs get done daily (or
more often If I'm working on something critical).

RBM