Dapper Display Mgr is buggy

Sam Przyswa samp at arial-concept.com
Mon Aug 7 13:30:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I tried to change my display setup to set the energy saving but after
reboot my xorg don't start. In fact the display mgr had destroy my
xorg.conf and my 1280x800 configuration was deleted as well my modeline
setup only the 640x480 at 60 are kept.

It's not fair ! - Since I upgraded to Dapper from my stable Breezy I
have lot of problems, I'm now afraid to change something on my machine
and can't reboot. What have you done with the Dapper it's less stable
than my Windows ?

Is it possible to remove the new display mgr and re-install the Breezy one ?

An other bug never fixed in root X login it's impossible to change the
desktop display icon size, etc.

I have some regrets to have changed my stable Breezy for the buggy Dapper.

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.