Stuff from kcontrol missing in System Settings

Scott listboi at angrykeyboarder.com
Sat Apr 29 18:19:06 UTC 2006

Hamster wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:10:06 -0700
> Scott <listboi at angrykeyboarder.com> wrote:
>

>> That one is the theme manager.   I just downloaded a theme file from
>> kde-look.org could not find a place in System Settings to use it.
>
> System Settings -> Appearance -> Style and or Window Decorations?

Nope. In kcontrol it would be between "Style" and "Window Decorations"
It's missing in System Settings.

Here is a (rather large) screenshot: http://tinyurl.com/kwh3a

And here is another (rather large) screenshot  of "System Settings".
Note they both have "Style" and "Window Decorations" but only kcontrol
has "Theme Manager" as well

http://tinyurl.com/htdxn

http://www.kde-look.org/?xcontentmode=8

--