Browsing CD's

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Thu Apr 27 18:22:03 UTC 2006

I'm a bit confused here :-(

I'm not into music that much but since my daughter got an mp3 player (it
supports ogg!) I decided to 'rip' some cd's that we have for her.

Anyway, I was just checking around and decided to 'browse' the cd in
Konqueror. Why is there several directories listed with names such as
MP3, Ogg Vorbis, CDA, FLAC and some others?
There are even music files in these directories !?

I know that the cd's are quite old (1984, 1990) and way before MP3 and
Ogg came along - so what gives?

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

PrayingForIsrael.net
http://www.prayingforisrael.net/

I AM Bible Studies and Resources