ipod and kubuntu

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Sun Apr 23 00:50:11 UTC 2006

> No problem.  We all need help once in a while, probably might ask you
> for help one of these days :)  We're not all experts in everything...
>
> 10 years, what version of Redhat did you start with?  I
> think I changed over to Debian when Redhat went from v5 to v6 (the
> update of RPM really messed things up, so since I had to reinstall
> Linux, I just chose a new distribution).  I've only been on Ubuntu for
> less than a month, actually.

i started with Red Hat 4.2 in '97 it was a really fun ride. i remember
having to write scripts just to get my modem to connect. it was 5.2 that
really put me into pace. i've recently been running Fedora Core (i'm
using 4 on my desktop). my next move on my desktop will be to Ubuntu -
once i become really familiar with the systems.

--
\||/   jack wallen, jr                  || life's too short for pants
 00    soon to be head artist           || so get your skirt on @
  >    no really, an artist of heads -  || www.monkeypantz.net
 _     okay, okay...cosmetologist.      ||