Drivers

Dean Gagne morlith at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 03:06:57 UTC 2006

Hi,
     I am new to linux and a friend of mine suggested starting with
Kubuntu. I have an HP Visualize P750c workstation. It has an onboard
sound card which apparently Kunbuntu does not have the drivers for. I
checked HP's website and they neither have Linux drivers for this
system, nor do they even list the soundcard. I was wondering is anyone
would be able to direct me on this? If you need more information from
me, please let me know.....

--Dean

--
--The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should
be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the