problems installing subversion

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu Sep 15 06:49:06 UTC 2005

http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/a/apache2/libapr0_2.0.53-5ubuntu5.1_powerpc.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 82.211.81.182 80]

Usually, this problem simply means that the packages have been updated since
you last did "aptitude update".

Since it's hoary, you could simply remove the security repository and get
the original hoary package, but there's probably a really good reason why
there was a security update for that package...

Note: of course you have the same problem with kynaptic.  All debian package
handling interfaces use the same underlying mechanisms.
--
derek