re kubuntu-breeze daily snapshot 050905

John john at nosuitsit.com
Mon Sep 5 16:51:56 UTC 2005

Hi Ruud,

> Downloaded to days snapshot, burned the cd. Installed Kubuntu.
> Currently found that Weather is not working at all. An empty screen is
> coming up.

Is this KWeather?
If so, delete the applet from the kicker panel, (right click KDE icon, Panel
menu, Remove from Panel, Applet, Weather Report) then add it back in (right
click KDE icon, Panel menu, Add to Panel, Applet, Weather Report). Whenever I
change the configuration of KWeather to point to a different station it does
not update until I have removed it then added it back.

John