Adding a hard drive - Did I do this correctly

Sat Sep 3 19:25:22 UTC 2005

I have a second hard drive in my kubuntu box.

I created a new directory "/home2" and then edited the fstab file to
mount the second drive there.

fstab file:

#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/hda1       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro
0       1
/dev/hda5       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hdb2       /home2          ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro
0    1
/dev/hdc        /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/hdd        /media/cdrom1   udf,iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/fd0        /media/floppy0  auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0

Did I do this correctly. It seems to be working and the second hard
drive is mounted at /home2

Thanks

Steve