Kubuntu Breezy DVD images, here you go! (+ Can someone seed me the PPC-version?)

Simon Rönnqvist simon at iki.fi
Fri Oct 14 00:31:43 UTC 2005

   Hi!

After much searching I finally figured out where the Kubuntu Breezy
DVD:s were hidden... :-)
Actually I only found them because somebody pointed to the same
server to get Ubuntu DVD:s.

BTW. Could somebody do me a favour and seed the PPC version. It's
available for http-download too, but since I'm on a 512kb/s line I
wouldn't like to download through anything but BitTorrent since
that's the only safe way. (Otherwise I might end up downloading for a
couple of days to find myself with a corrupted file or an interupted
download.)

   cheers, Simon