Upgrading to Breezy - Dependency problem

Aikurn aikurn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 09:45:16 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm getting this error message when trying to upgrade from hoary to breezy:
language-pack-kde-es-base trying to overwrite '
/usr/share/locale-langpack/es/LC_MESSAGES/kaffeine.mo' , which is also in
package language-pack-es-base.

I have had this problem on 2 very different computers, one of them was a
fresh install of hoary. I could solve it on my box, which had synaptic
installed, but I haven't been able to solve it on the other one with apt.

Could this be a bug? Should I report it?

Thanks.