Terence Dwyer terencedwyer at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 27 21:32:21 CST 2005

Terence Dwyer wrote:

> Does anyone know why my Evolution would keep crashing on me on start up?

I ran the program in terminal mode and this is the error's that i
recieved.  Anyone know how to fix the pixmap?

(evolution-2.4:10902): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_gc_set_foreground: assertion
`GDK_IS                                            _GC (gc)' failed
QPixmap: Invalid pixmap parameters
QPainter::begin: Cannot paint null pixmap
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()