[kubuntu-users] Re: kubuntu vs ubuntu

Jose Gomez-Dans jgomezdans at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:57:37 UTC 2005

On 05/11/05, Simon Rönnqvist <simon at iki.fi> wrote:
> Personally I'm using a theme which I made out of the default theme:
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=28190
> In the theme the default icons are used but colored green. I've found that

Interesting. I like the theme, downloaded it, and was left frustrated
trying to work out how to install it in kubuntu breezy!!! Before,
there was an option to import theme from file, but now I can only see
import colour scheme, and not the .kth file. I know there's the
kthememanager directory in /usr/share..., where the xml files are
kept, but I thought that KDE could automatically install the tiheme?

If I click on the file, I get an application launch icon in my
taskbar, but nothing happens.

Any clues? I feel I'm missing something really obvious!