Kubuntu hangs on hotplug subsystem startup

Homer Azari homer.azari at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:06:05 UTC 2005

Hi,
I don't know any programming so i would need detailed help. I installed
Kubuntu breezy badger on my pc and it installed perfectly but when it loads
it won't get passed the "Starting Hotplugs subsystems" module thing. I don't
know what to do, can anyone help?It stalls so long that it switches from the
cool looking kubuntu load screen to the plain black and white screen. oh I
have a Realtek ethernet card built into my ecs 945pa motherboard, i have a
gig ddr2 ram and 3 gig processor. if that helps. thanks.