KDE about:konqueror modification

Tobi Vollebregt tobivollebregt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:00:03 UTC 2005

On Thursday 03 November 2005 15:09, Carl Létourneau wrote:
> Is there a way to change the content of the default "about:konqueror"
> when Konqueror loads? I would like to add some feature to it, but I
> can't find the file in ~/.kde/*
>
> Carl

There is a way, but - unless you just want to change the  stylesheet - it's a
long way: the about:konqueror page is mostly generated in code.

The files you're looking for are in /usr/share/apps/konqueror/about:
launch.html is the about:konqueror page. Depending on the feature you want to
add you might try to modify it and restart konqueror, but modifying
about:konqueror is certainly not the easiest thing to do.

cheers

Tobi Vollebregt