Regrettably, Win 98SE for a while yet

Efwkub at aol.com Efwkub at aol.com
Mon May 16 23:41:57 UTC 2005

Many thanks to cjbottaro for the suggestion which I'll hold in reserve for
now. I plan to try SUSE again when I have a second PC to experiment with, but if
I can't get SUSE working on that I will try FC3

And even more thanks to Derek for taking a lot of trouble
I agree that one thread per issue would be best henceforth. The problem I
faced was that there was an element of background and, as you saw, comment, and
it seemed to make more sense for this only to appear once.

I'll reload Kubuntu and chew on your kind responses, and perhaps in due
course come back re a couple of things

Thanks again, Edward