Problem with icons setting on bar in kmail

R.P.M.Koendering r.p.m.koendering at planet.nl
Thu Mar 31 20:56:46 UTC 2005

Hi Frederik,

On Thursday 31 March 2005 20:09, Frederik Dannemare wrote:
> On Thursday 31 March 2005 19:20, R.P.M.Koendering wrote:
> > Kubuntu RC1:
> >
> > When using kmail and trying to add new functions to the bar there is
> > a weird problem.

Rigth click on kmail top to get the the TOOLBAR MENU > Configure Toolbars >

for instance:
 --line seperator-- to the rigth (to the toolbar) and click apply

the line seperator stayas empty, so a second is not possible.

Please try it out!

> What weird problem is that?
>
> > Standard KDE  (SuSe and others) but solved by Nyvalls kde3.4.0 rpms
> > for Mandrake 10.2
>
> You call SUSE's KDE "standard"? Last time I saw it, it looked pretty
> non-standard to me. Anyhow, I really don't understand the above
> sentence. Could you please rephrase?

KDE download kde 3.4.0 from kde.org has the problem Nyvalss/Thacs NOT!

> > Can this be solved for Kubuntu to?

See the problem and you want the solution too

> It's rather difficult to read your mind. What exactly is your "weird
> problem"?

On my mandrake box not a problem on Ubuntu it is both versions with gnome and
later installed kde or on Kubuntu

Hope this explains better?

Ruud