Create Marillat repos equivalent for Ubuntu

Greg Taylor gtaylor at CLEMSON.EDU
Mon Jun 27 13:59:55 UTC 2005

On Monday 27 June 2005 2:35 am, Dripple wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently read a lot about Christian's Marillat repos. Since Sarge is
> now released, Christian's repos changed their names, and are now no more
> compatible with Ubuntu.
>
> I was wondering if anyone could create equivalents to those repositories
> for Ubuntu, with 3 branches : warty, hoary, breezy.
>
> What do you think about it ?
>
> Dripple
The backports repository has most of the stuff that Marillat did, your best
bet is adding this to your sources.list file:

# Primary Backports Mirror (5/17/2005) overloaded :)
#deb http://backports.ubuntuforums.org/backports hoary-backports main universe
multiverse restricted
#deb http://backports.ubuntuforums.org/backports hoary-extras main universe
multiverse restricted

# Backup Backports Mirror
#deb ftp://ftp2.caliu.info/backports/ hoary-backports main multiverse universe
restricted
#deb ftp://ftp2.caliu.info/backports/ hoary-extras main multiverse universe
restricted
deb http://ubuntu-backports.mirrormax.net/ hoary-backports main universe
multiverse restricted
deb http://ubuntu-backports.mirrormax.net/ hoary-extras main universe