Problem with XMMS

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.nl
Thu Jun 23 18:04:49 UTC 2005

On Thursday 23 June 2005 19:51, denis wrote:
> I think it could be related to the graphics... I'll keep testing more
> things, if you think about a possibility plz let me know

Maybe some incompatible X-thingie then?

You could try to reinstall the following candidates:

xlibmesa-gl
xlibmesa-dri
xserver-xorg
xlibs
xlibs-static-pic

(Use sudo apt-get install --reinstall $BLAH)

... just guessing. :-O

Cheers,

sebas
--
  http://vizZzion.org   |   GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
Where the system is concerned, you're not allowed to ask 'Why?'.