Problem with XMMS

denis darthsuicune at retena.com
Thu Jun 23 17:51:37 UTC 2005

Sebastian Kügler wrote:

>On Thursday 23 June 2005 18:47, denis wrote:
>

>>Sebastian Kügler wrote:

>>>You might want to try moving /home/denis/.kde/share/config/gtkrc out
>>>of the way (keep a backup, you never know) and restart xmms. Don't
>>>know where the error comes from, but just removing the file
>>>shouldn't do too much harm.
>>>

>>Thx. I've tried it (as I said i had tried to comment the line which
>>got the error getting just a segfault) but i still get the segfault.
>>The XMMS looks to appear during a ms and dissappear again.
>>

>For clarification, did you remove the file, or only the line mentioned
>in the error message?
>
>sebas

I've tried both ways. Both get the same result. Also i've just
discovered that another app (Frozen-bubble, just trying things out) has
the same problem (segfault and exit at start)

I think it could be related to the graphics... I'll keep testing more
things, if you think about a possibility plz let me know

Thx 4 all

Greetings, Denis