[kubuntu-users] KOffice 1.4 - Kubuntu Packages available

Greg Taylor gtaylor at CLEMSON.EDU
Tue Jun 21 19:40:03 UTC 2005

Touchy subject. I myself have used OpenOffice extensively for as long as
I can remember. Despite it being slow and somewhat ugly, it's a rock
solid product.

Given that I haven't played with KOffice in a very long time nor have I seen
1.4 (due to some MD5sum errors with our local mirror), I'd be hesitant
to see OpenOffice replaced. Especially if we can get it to compile under
gcc4 like Fedora.