Getting KDE 3.4.1 - a few questions

malandante malandante at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:33:18 UTC 2005

The problem must be that for any reason apt has not been able to
download the packages list from kde.org.
I'm using kubuntu since hoary was released (my former linux was
Debian) and have since then always got trouble with apt-get update.
For me, the first time I run apt-get update, it throws the "couldn't
stat source package list..." error. I say the first time, because the
second time all goes right, so I always write it twice:

sudo apt-get update ; sudo apt-get update

Let me know if that solves it. Otherwise, the problem should be in the
kde.org rep.

I don't really know if the repository works or not because I'm using
the amd64 arch distro and there are no debs for amd64 in there.