Goodbye

Donatas G. ziogelis77 at takas.lt
Mon Jun 13 07:18:40 UTC 2005

2005 m. Birželio 13 d., Pirmadienis 02:07, Efwkub at aol.com rašė:

> With regret I have decided that I do not have enough time to use Linux.
> Unfortunately I have had too many problems, bugs, inconsistencies, etc.
> etc.

Interesting... Kubuntu is the first linux system (after Mandrake and Debian
Sarge) that ever seems to be working close to perfect for me.

On the other hand, if I calculated the time investment, it might have been
cheeper for me to run MS Windows. Of course, I could have saved on time if I
were to follow an old saying: „don't fix what is not broken“. However, now I
just have my experience.

Anyway, gool luck to you with Windows. And, if you ever find a friend with
Linux experience, - ask him if he could help you to give Linux another try.
Unless you have a completely unsupported hardware, you might succeed with
some help.

--
Donatas Glodenis
http://dgvirtual.kikilis.evs.lt