Problems on waking after sleep (PowerPC)

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 11:16:52 UTC 2005

I've noticed that if I sleep my iBook (G3) by pressing the on/off switch
or closing the lid, then on waking the KDE printing services and
konqueror's cookie management are no longer working correctly. Although
printing from the command line or from OpenOffice do still work fine.

Are these familiar problems? Are they restricted to PPC? Are there any
known workarounds?

TIA
	James

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |