no DE

alper t bluecode77 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:50:02 UTC 2005

Hello All,

I have just installed the new version of Kubuntu over my X1030us Compaq
Laptop. I am new to linux, and I have once used Suse prior Kubuntu.

Installation seemed to went fine, however when it completed. It fail to boot
in to KDE. I guess Kubuntu failed to detect my graphic card(ati radeon
9200).

I can only boot to bash, how would I resolve that problem.

Thanks already,

ps: please don't forget i am new to linux while responding.