Kmymoney2 breezy backport

Hobbsee hobbsee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:18:10 UTC 2005

Scott rašė:

>>These are strange links - they leed anywhere but not to kmymoney2. Do
>>those files really exist, or is this just a bad joke?
>>Donatas

They are indeed the correct links, and it is not a joke.  They are the kmymoney2 source debs - the top one is the .tar.gz.  I do have a .deb for i386 of it, for the person who was interested.  I've come in on the tail end of this, so i'm not absolutely sure on the protocol on this.

Thankyou Scott for the advice re backports - i've sent my message to that list now :)

Hobbsee