floppy problem

David A' Rebel obsidion at xtra.co.nz
Wed Dec 7 05:00:03 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 17:22, Donatas G. wrote:

> What is the problem there? Could someone please tell me where the settings
> for the media:/ are edited?
>
> --
> Donatas Glodenis

  I fixed it this way I did it for both cdrom and floppy....
I edited the fstab file to point to /mnt/cdrom and /mnt/floppy
Make sure you create the directories in the /mnt direcory.
I also put an icon on my desk for the floppy drive to point at that device and
I mount it and access it from there.

--
Why don't you ever enter any CONTESTS, Marvin??  Don't you know your
own ZIPCODE?