mouse / codecs help

rufino palacol jr rpalacoljr78 at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Aug 31 04:56:21 UTC 2005

thanks Irvin,

i have a copy of that. but i did not find there the solution for
serial mouse. i solved that once but lost copy it. i remember that i
entered into configuration terminal. and with the codecs, anyone who
knows where can i dowload the codecs intallation files.?i can't
connect to the internet using linux. i will just download it in
windows that will burn on cd

(08/31/2005 11:29)