Ubuntu to Kubuntu

Wael Mardam-Bey mardam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:34:20 UTC 2005

Hi all,
 I have an installation of Ubuntu running on a Dell Latitude laptop that
seems to be running fine. I am now trying to install Kubuntu on the same
laptop to replace the Ubuntu version I have now ; Ubuntu 5.0.4. When I
insert the Kubuntu installation CD in the laptop and start up the laptop,
the installation CD does not kick of automaticlly. What am I doing wrong?
 I would really appreciate someones help on this.

--
//flinstone.out
 P.S. I am not very familiar with linux. I have installed Ubuntu to learn