KUser crashing when adding extra group to user

bill.christiansen at paradise.net.nz bill.christiansen at paradise.net.nz
Mon Apr 25 09:25:46 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a general bug or if something has gone wrong on my
system but if I try to edit a users groups in KUser it crashes when I click
the OK button. I can add groups to a user from the command line using usermod
and view the changes in KUser but if I try to edit them in the gui it
crashes. Anyway my permissions have got a bit messed up as I'm now getting an
arts server error when kde starts. Is there an easy way to restore my
original super user permissions?