Password reminder

Paul Loughman snowhg at icloud.com
Fri Nov 23 22:51:45 UTC 2018

I’ve forgotten my password. When I visit https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel <https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel> and provide my email address in and click on Unsubsricbe or edit options field, I’m taken to kubuntu-devel list: member options for user snowhg at icloud.com <mailto:snowhg at icloud.com>.

I click on the Reminder button and am informed that “If you are a list member, your password has been emailed to you.” I don’t ever get the email. I am a list member.

Paul Loughman
Do you ride a bicycle?
Come ride with Twin Cities Bicycle Club <http://www.biketcbc.org/joomla/index.php>!
snowhg at icloud.com