Kubuntu papercuts

pointedstick pointedstick at zoho.com
Tue Jan 30 23:08:56 UTC 2018

Oh and here's one more I forgot to mention:

- In Kubuntu 17.10, the wrong cursor settings are used for GTK apps; doesn't use Breeze by default. As a result, when you move the mouse over Firefox (for example) the cursor turns white!

Nate

---- On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 14:50:47 -0800 pointedstick<pointedstick at zoho.com> wrote ----