Updated 17.10 RC ISOs now available

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 03:47:07 UTC 2017

At this point, we are at  4 of 6 for amd64, and 3 of 6 for i386. Now a
new testcase has been added for upgrades from a previous version for
all flavors including us.

Please test SOON -- release is in perhaps 12 or so hours away. More
test coverage is important to give the Release team the confidence to
mark the images as Ready.

Thanks!

--
http://about.me/valoriez