[Kubuntu-council] Linode sponsorship

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Wed Oct 4 12:55:17 UTC 2017

I very much agree that Phil should be reimbursed all expenses he has
incurred as a result of this.

Aaron, can you please update us on the status of the Linode sponsorship?
Can this be extended?

I fear as Phil has remarked on IRC that paying full price for the linode
services we have now is prohibitively expensive, so I would suggest
investigating alternatives with some urgency if this is the case and
sponsorship cannot be re-established.

Rik

.