regular devel meeting in BBB Saturdays at 1500 UTC

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 14 17:06:27 UTC 2017

Had a great chat on [our Big Blue Button][1] with Clive, Rik, and Darin
this morning (well, morning my time). Was nice to get ourselves reoriented,
discuss development and tasks, and continue our collective learning. It
went so well, in fact, that we agreed it would be a good thing to do this
on a weekly basis. That said, the plan will be to do this every Saturday at
1500 UTC. If you can come, great. If you can't, no sweat. If you just want
to listen, that works. There's a chat on there if you don't have a mic. We
don't usually use webcams (to reduce bandwidth) so don't sweat your
bedhead. Come visit us! See you next Saturday!

[1]: http://kubuntu.blindsidenetworks.net/kubuntu/

P.S. the password is welcome.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike