Talking to our top bug-fixer, Flames_in_Paradise (ellisistfroh)

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 22:37:53 UTC 2016

I sent via Launchpad, to Flames_in_Paradise (ellisistfroh):

You are awesome! Thank you for your bug-fixing

We've just been discussing your contributions in #kubuntu-devel (IRC)
and the consensus is: please apply for Kubuntu Membership! [1] You are
helping us out a lot.

We are missing you on Kubuntu-devel mail list [2] though, and it would
be great if you could drop into IRC [3] or Telegram [4] sometimes, so
you could get to know us, and we could get to know you as well.

All the best,

Valorie Zimmerman, Kubuntu Councillor
valorie-zimmerman at kubuntu.org

1. https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/Membership
3. https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#kubuntu-devel (or on
freenode via Konversation, Quassel, etc.)
4. https://community.kde.org/Telegram (the Kubuntu Devel group is by
invitation; ask and you will be invited)

--
http://about.me/valoriez