Bugfix release did not go as well as I was led to believe it would.

Scarlett Clark scarlett.gately.clark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 02:58:24 UTC 2016

libc6 was updated and broke some stuff leading to dependencies not being
met.

libksysguard I know was affected, but I found upstream patch
https://phabricator.kde.org/D1010

and I uploaded ubuntu2 with said patch, as of 8PM it is still (waiting for
approval)
Anyway, in the future, never ever again will this be done by me one week
before release.
I am ready just to tell them to reject everything.

/steps away from the computer before she rage quits.

Scarlett