yahoo weather translated in Italian

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 03:44:44 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Valter Mura <valtermura at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I received this reply for a widget I like very much, already translated
> (by myself) in my language.
>
> As I'm not a tech, could anyone give any hint/indication for this kind of
> matter?
>
> TIA

Hi Walter,

Only widgets that are hosted on KDE infrastructure will be translated by
KDE translators. If Symeon Huang wants to move his widget into Plasma, then
he should write to Plasma-devel [1] list and ask there. There is an
incubation team to help him with all the issues, including pointing him to
docs about how to set up il8n and l10n strings in his code.

You may want to subscribe to the Translation team list [2] and find out
what else the Italian needs help with. :-)

All the best,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez