Plans for xenial and UOS

Philip Muskovac yofel at gmx.net
Tue Oct 27 21:01:46 UTC 2015

Hi fellows,

now that xenial is open for development and UOS is around the corner, I scheduled a UOS meeting for us [1] on Tuesday 19:00 UTC.
I added Aaron, Ovidiu and Rick to the meeting as they already registered for UOS, the others please do the same if they intend to show up.
We should think about what we want / need to do for the next release until the meeting and gather notes on the Meeting Pad.

Also speak up if someone thinks we need any other sessions.

Philip

[1] http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1511/meeting/22602/kubuntu-xenial-planning/