Krita won't start after Thurday update in Kubuntu Vivid

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jan 22 14:04:49 UTC 2015

You're right it's missing the binary, I wonder where it went

I've reported a bug
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/calligra/+bug/1413605

The place to report bugs is on launchpad if it's a problem in our
packaging or on bugs.kde.org if it's a problem in the code but
highlighting them here or on IRC can help as well.

Jonathan