Krita won't start after Thurday update in Kubuntu Vivid

Javier Mr javiersdevmail at ymail.com
Sat Jan 10 13:46:22 UTC 2015

Hi,
after an update on Thurday krita no longer starts in vivid with proposed repositories active. The version bump was from 2.8.7 to 2.8.90 among others things the calligra-libs also got updated to the same version. The package is installed but when launching from terminal I get a command not found.
If more info is necessary please let me know.
PS1: This kind of bugs that happened in kubuntu+1 + proposed, is there a better place to report them?
PS: I know proposed aren't meant to be used, but this isn't my primary system and don't mind an unstable system; but is it any good to test proposed repos? I was told in IRC to just not use them but would that prevent earlier bug detecting?
Best regards.Javi