Shall we gather at Akademy again this year?

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:33:49 UTC 2015

În ziua de Lun 09 Feb 2015, la 02:08:15, Valorie Zimmerman a scris:
> Akademy 2015 is announced to be taking place in A Coruña, Galicia,
> Spain from the 25th to 31st July
>
> For more details see the announcement on the dot:
>
> https://dot.kde.org/2015/01/20/akademy-2015-coru%C3%B1a-spain-25-31-july
>
> Friday is the AGM for all e.V. members; that is out for me and some of
> the rest of you. The weekend (25th & 26th) will be talks.
>
> So we have the possibility of Monday the 27th, Tues. the 28th, or Wed.
> 29th. It seems that most people leave by Wed. night or Thur., sadly.
> There has been no announcement of which day will be the trip; shall we
> wait until that is decided?
>
> Are there any subjects we must discuss, and folks we want to be sure
> are there for those discussions? It seems to me that having Pino and
> Sune with us last year was excellent.
>
> Valorie

Hello,

I want to participate this year. It's my first Akademy, so I have some questions:

     *  Will the presentations/talks take place one at a time or several at the same time (like FOSDEM)? If the first is the case, I'd like to attend to all of them.
     *  When should I guy the Plane tickets?
     *  For what period? With how much time before the event should I be there? When should I leave after the event?
     *  Should I reserve a Hotel? Do we get accomodation?
     *  Do I have to register somewhere?
     *  What sould I bring/pack? (besides the Kubuntu Stickers)
Valorie, are you asking when to have Kubuntu related talks at Akademy, right?

*Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN*
GeekAliens.com[1] [2]
Kubuntu România[3]

--------