Plasma 5 / KDE 5 demos at UOS

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Tue Apr 21 06:00:36 UTC 2015

I am definetly up for this, right up my street.

How about you Ovidiu, would you join me as a co-host on some Kubuntu demo's?

Any thoughts on what to show off ?

Sent from my Dragon 32Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com> wrote:Hello all! I'm one of the track leads for the 'show and tell' track for
UOS 15.05(1). UOS is coming up on Tuesday 05 May 2015 - Thursday May
7th. I'm hoping I can encourage some volunteers to demo some of the new
things happening the the land of KDE and Kubuntu in the form of demos.
These would be UOS sessions and could be very short (5-10 mins), showing
off new things. For instance, Plasma 5, newly ported applications, the
notification changes, etc. This is a great way to show off some of the
neat things being worked on inside the world of kubuntu and share with
the rest of the community.

If you are interested, simply propose a session under the 'Show and Tell
track'(2). Once it's proposed the session will be assigned a date and
time. Myself or another track lead will follow-up with you before UOS to
ensure you are ready and the date and time is suitable for you. It's as
easy at that!

Either way should you need help proposing a session, please refer to the
handy guide(3), or simply reply to this email and I'd be happy to help.
I hope to see some neat KDE demos! Thanks everyone!

Nicholas

1. http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1505/
2. http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1505/propose_meeting/
3. http://uds.ubuntu.com/getinvolved/propose-a-session/