Main navigation elements

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Wed Apr 8 21:07:06 UTC 2015

Hi there,

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN (ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com) invites you to participate
in the Doodle poll "Main navigation elements."

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN says:
I've made a pool you can vote on what elements should remain on the
main navigation bar on the website.

  Please choose only the
elements that you think should be in the main navigation bar.

Choose maximum 5, as more will be too crouded.

  Keep in mind that
we also have a footer where all these links are already there.

I'll keep this for a few days, maximum until 15 of April.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/vnd3bm7tq8tqxfsc?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Ovidiu-Florin
BOGDAN to find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people.
Learn more about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

You have received this e-mail because "Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN" has
invited you to participate in the Doodle poll "Main navigation
elements."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich