New site Feedback

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Wed Apr 8 08:22:09 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 6:48 PM, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN
<ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello happy people,
>

> The new Kubuntu site is pretty much ready for delivery.
>
> I'm still waiting for some feedback from Rick, but mostly I believe it's
> ready.
>

> Now come and prove me wrong! (please don't :P)
>

> Please take a look over the site and give me feedback on everything.
>
> There are 2 major issues that I'm working on: Feature page navigation broken
> on firefox, and the team page.
>
> Please add stuff to the Kubuntu Promotion Trello board in the Feedback list.
> If you don't have access to it, ask here.
>
> For content propositions, please set up a Document and add it as an
> attachment. Please name it apropriately.
>

> We've decided not to ship multilingual for now, due to some limitations of
> WordPress. I'll provide more details if needed.
>

> I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

URL would have been handy :P
http://kubwp.kubuntu.co.uk/

Random note: I'd much prefer if PNGs aren't used for big artwork. In
particular on the main landing page. e.g. that banner png on the
mainpage took a noticeable amount of time to load what with it being
almost a megabyte of rainbow colors Oo

HS